February Two for One $99 Promotion: Purchase any Minnesota Multi-State Permit to Carry Class during the month of February and you may either: Bring a guest for free (register your guest at time of class) OR receive a free Utah or Florida Multi-State Permit upgrade! Purchase this before the end of the month for any class on any future date.
- This event has passed.
Minnesota Multi-State Permit to Carry Class
November 25, 2018 @ 10:30 am - 1:30 pm$99.00
The Minnesota Multi-State Permit to Carry Class is designed for first time students as well as for those looking to renew their permits. This 3-4 hour class covers all of the basic safety principals and laws regarding the Minnesota Personal Protection Act in order to safely and responsibly carry a firearm for self defense.
Upon successful completion of the classroom training and live fire exercise, you will receive a certificate that will be needed when applying for your Minnesota Permit to Carry at your county Sheriff’s Office.
- A $15 range fee is required – You may pay the range fee the day of your class or add it to your cart during the checkout process.
Students Must Bring:
- A handgun of any caliber. Please no sharing. (Rentals are available)
- 1 box (30 rounds) of brass-cased ammunition. (Rentals are available)
- Eye and ear protection (Rentals are available at online checkout)
- Pen and notepad
- Valid I.D.
- Receipt from online payment
- Gun and ammunition rental can be provided at $40 per student.
- Florida and Utah multi-state permit upgrades are also available at checkout.
*Scheduling and Cancellation Policy: Due to the limited number of seats available, your purchase is non-refundable. However, you may attend a later class date if needed. If you need to reschedule your class date, please call Mike Briggs at 612-644-8864.
8 people are attending this Minnesota Multi-State Permit to Carry Class